The Capstone Project Studio is the final course in the Landscape Architecture Program at UCLA Extension. Students are required to develop a comprehensive and creative final design project that reflects their special interests and demonstrates the theory, skills, and knowledge acquired over the prior two and a half years of study in the Landscape Architecture Program.
At the end of the course students present their completed projects before instructors, program Guidance Committee members, and local professionals. Projects are presented Pecha kucha style and last 15 minutes with 10 minutes at the end of each presentation for Q & A.
This is day is a culmination of 3 years of hard work, commitment, sacrifice and creativity by the students.
If you are interested in attending the presentations, see below for event details.
Fall 2015 Capstone Presentations:
- Physics & Astronomy Bldg on UCLA campus, room 1434A.
- Saturday December 5th 9am-1pm
- Sunday December 6th 9am – 1pm
- Parking Stucture 2 located off Hilgard Ave.
- Please see campus map for building and parking locations.